Monday, July 14, 2008

Ah, Bloomin'...

Hell.
My head hurts like...
Someone bashed me against somethin' really hard.

I need some tylenol or something.

I'm abashed,
sorry I didn't post before.
It's just I was pretty... Busy.

Someone I lost touch with just recently got BACK in touch with me
and it's been an.. Eventful day.

Mum has been pretty...
Nosey.
It's none of her business what I do after dark with my friends--
and as much as I'd like to say I'm my mum's baby,
I'm pretty much grown up... So I'd like to say.

She's been up to no good, snooping 'round my room
like some kind of garden variety crime scene she usually
writes about in The Oakvale Gazette.
She found some 'paraphernalia' the other night
and found it completely necessary to lecture me on the effects of drug abuse.

She only found a pipe.
Just wait 'til she find things I use THESE days.
HAH.

Mum tells me I can lose brain cells from all this...

I beg to differ, take a look at my grades.
Tell me how I can solve a 5x5x5 rubix cube in two minutes flat?...

Didn't think you can combat that one.

Anywho.

I could swear Tommy Williams tried to pull a slick one Friday..
This is going to sound completely outrageous,
he looked over his shoulder at me, and tried to cover it up with--
you're not going to believe this--
a YAWN...

The dead... Don't breathe.
Much less YAWN.

Either.. He's trying to make it clear he's looking or..

He thinks I'm a dunce. :[

I don't know what to think of either idea, but, whatever.

Gotta get off now.
Colby says if I don't go to bed she'll tell mum about
me sneaking out and meeting up with... People.

'Til the dusk of this morrow,

Spencer.

No comments: