Friday, July 11, 2008

G'day

The name's Spencer Ashley Prince, and thank you for visiting my blog. I think. I’m currently a junior at Oakvale High School, call me lame, but I love it here.

Much unlike many of the students currently attending, I'd like to think I'm very much...
Zombie friendly.
Can't help it, my parents are pretty much liberal-hippies...
I keep the fact under wraps, though-- my acceptance.
I can't have my friends thinking I'm some kind of..
Necrophiliac..
Or more specifically, bionecrophiliac.
Whatever.

I got in trouble yesterday 'cause Juanito called Tommy Williams a Dead Head.
Kimchi took the liberty of giving Juan, Kim, Kortni, and Me all detention for it...
Stupid boy...

Whatevs.

More about me...
Like I said, I'm a junior at Oakvale high [go Beavers, ra ra ra!... Oh, god],
I really like chess, it's a stress reliever for me.
I constantly write blurbs that one day I hope will be turned into something bigger,
and I like arguing-- well, I like debating.

Oh, I'm heterochromic, meaning my eyes are 2 different colours. :]
My left eye is green while by right eye is blue.
My sister Colby has sectoral heterochromia, which is... Cool, I s'pose.

But uhm, I really must be going now.
Colby's itching to get on. Toodles!


[Oh, and visit my Generation Dead forum!]

No comments: